Latest version compatible with Excel 2007 or newer:
|Arixcel Explorer 2.5||Per-machine
Admin rights required
No admin rights required
Please install the new version on top of any existing installation of Arixcel Explorer to preserve your licence status.
- VLOOKUPs and HLOOKUPs are evaluated to their target cells.
- Improved logic for evaluating formulae operating on arrays.
- Large numbers are displayed with 3-digit grouping.
- Support for new functions of Excel 2010 and 2013.
- Improved logic for assigning locations to formula parts.
- Fixed a problem with the cell's number format changing in rare circumstances after using Arixcel Explorer.
- Various other minor bug fixes.
- Improved algorithm for evaluating formulae by components. Array references in non-array context are evaluated correctly by taking the value from the same row or column.
- Various bug fixes.
The last version compatible with Excel 2003 was version 1.4 (download)
Trial version limitations
There is no time limit or any functionality restrictions in the trial version of the program. However, it will persistently display a reminder to activate the full version after a number of formula "explorations" in any Excel session. You can dismiss the reminder by clicking on a certain button.
The full version costs only US$ 9.50, which includes 5 installations on different computers over unlimited time.
Arixcel Explorer 2.5 requires the following system components. Most Windows machines usually have them, but if they are missing, you can download and install them from Microsoft's website:
Arixcel Explorer works on Windows computers with versions of Microsoft Excel as described above. It does not run on Apple Mac or Open Office.