Use the link below to download and install the latest version of Arixcel Explorer:
|Arixcel Explorer 2.3||1493 KB||Excel 2007 or newer||Download|
Please install the new version on top of any existing installation of Arixcel Explorer to preserve your licence status.
- Improved algorithm for evaluating formulae by components. Array references in non-array context are evaluated correctly by taking the value from the same row or column.
- Various bug fixes.
- Support for 3D formulae.
- Improved exception handling and reporting.
- Per-machine installation.
- Various bug fixes and improved stability.
Version 2.1 Beta
- Spaces inside formulae are now processed correctly.
- Range references are no longer split by their top left and bottom right cell, unless they consist of functions or defined names.
- Several reported bugs have been fixed.
Version 2.0 Beta
- Support for 64 bit editions of Microsoft Excel.
- More detailed analysis of formulae: all arguments of functions and algebraic expressions are evaluated and displayed.
- Other minor improvements.
The last version compatible with Excel 2003 was version 1.4 (download)
Trial version limitations
There is no time limit or any functionality restrictions in the trial version of the program. However, it will persistently display a reminder to activate the full version after a number of formula "explorations" in any Excel session. You can dismiss the reminder by clicking on a certain button.
The full version costs only US$ 9.00, which includes 5 installations on different computers over unlimited time.
Arixcel Explorer 2.3 requires the following system components. Most Windows machines usually have them, but if they are missing, you can download and install them from Microsoft's website:
Arixcel Explorer works on Windows computers with versions of Microsoft Excel as described above. It does not run on Apple Mac or Open Office.