Use the link below to download and install a suitable version of Arixcel Explorer:
|Arixcel Explorer 1.4||Download||The latest stable version compatible with Microsoft Office 2003 and the 32 bit editions of all more recent versions.|
|Arixcel Explorer 2.1 Beta*||Download||A recent Beta release compatible with the 32 and 64 bit editions of Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013.|
* This Beta version can be evaluated without activation and without any limitations until 31 March 2014. It will then need to be activated in the usual way. If you already have an activated installation of version 1.4 or 2.0, please install version 2.1 on top of it to preserve your activation status. Version 2.1 can be installed in parallel with version 1.4.
Please feedback any comments or issues with the Beta version via this forum
- Spaces inside formulae are now processed correctly.
- Range references are no longer split by their top left and bottom right cell, unless they consist of functions or defined names.
- Several reported bugs have been fixed.
- Support for 64 bit editions of Microsoft Office.
- More detailed analysis of formulae: all arguments of functions and algebraic expressions are evaluated and displayed.
- Common installation problem have been resolved.
Trial version limitations
There is no time limit or any functionality restrictions in the trial version of the program. However, it will persistently display a reminder to activate the full version after a number of formula "explorations" in any Excel session. You can dismiss the reminder by clicking on a certain button.
The full version costs only US$ 8.50, which includes 5 installations on different computers over un unlimited time.
Arixcel Explorer works on Windows computers with versions of Microsoft Excel as described above. It does not run on Apple Mac or Open Office.